The Big Conversation 2021
Since being elected as your MP, I’ve held a ‘Big Conversation’ over three weeks every autumn so your views can help shape my priorities in Parliament.
This year I’m expanding it – listening over a longer period and involving your local Labour team on the issues affecting every community. There’ll be fewer meetings, but we’ll be out talking to many more people on doorsteps across the constituency.
We’ve also expanded the survey to hear your views on the issues we face nationally and locally. Please take a couple of minutes to complete it. You can find it here.
- Nether Edge and Sharrow: Wednesday 13th October, 7pm-8pm at Madina Masjid, Wolseley Road, S8 0ZU
- Manor Castle: Thursday 14th October, 1pm-2pm at Temple Park Centre, Harborough Avenue, S2 1QT
- Walkley: Thursday 14th October, 7:30pm-8:30pm at Walkley Library, South Road, S6 3TD
- Broomhill and Sharrow Vale: Sunday 17th October, 6pm-7.30pm at St Mark’s Church, Broomfield Road, S10 2SE
- City: Tuesday 19th October, 7:30pm-8:30pm on ZOOM – sign up here
To register for these, please fill out the form here.
I’m also organising some special events on issues which have been raised with me a lot. These include:
- Environment and climate emergency – with South Yorkshire Climate Coalition
- Small business challenges – with the Federation of Small Businesses and MakeUK
- Health and social care – priorities for the NHS and a care system fit for purpose
- The future of work – developing properly rewarded and more secure jobs
- Tackling sexual harassment – in the workplace and public spaces
Please register your interest in attending these events here, and I’ll confirm details closer to the time.
If you would like to work with me on arranging a discussion on another topic, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about last years Big Conversation, click here